FAQ - MARIS Pay and Go CAR
MaRIS Frequently Asked Questions
A subscription-based web site dedicated to delivering the latest, most complete service information to the aftermarket.
Information covers most models from 1995 onwards.
The information is indexed by model, and can be searched by:
- Repair procedure
- DTC (diagnostic trouble code)
The information includes:
- Service manual procedures
- Diagnostic procedures
- Electrical wiring diagrams
- Service and campaign bulletins
- Factory maintenance schedules
The MaRIS Pay & Go website also provides links to:
- Training materials
- Diagnostic tools; hardware and software
- Reprogramming tools; hardware and software
Models contained within MaRIS are:
Electronic shop manuals can be viewed in the below languages:
There are five options for subscribing to MaRIS Pay & Go:
- 10 Euro for a 1-hour subscription
- 30 Euro for a 1-day subscription
- 175 Euro for a 7-day subscription
- 350 Euro for a 30-day subscription
- 3500 Euro for an annual subscription
Please note that your credit card company may apply a charge for foreign currency transactions.
- Select “Register/Login” from the left hand menu
- Select "Register/Retrieve"
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions
- Complete your personal details and click save button
- You will receive an email with your Login details
- Log-in to MaRIS via the link in the email.
- Choose the subscription option
- Complete the subscription process through to checkout
Once completed, your subscription is immediately available for use.
NOTE: The log-in link in the email will be needed again to log-in when your account subscription has expired.
MaRIS uses standard web browsing methods for navigating through the service information. It also uses Acrobat Reader for the viewing of most repair information. If you are at all familiar with the web, you should have no trouble.
In addition, there is a “Help” button located in the top right corner of the MaRIS screen, which links to a MaRIS Operation guide.
Access to parts diagrams and part number information can be found in MaRIS by selecting “integrated search” in the centre of the top menu and then using the “WebEPC” button in the top right hand corner.
You will need Internet Explorer version 11 or later, Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7 or later, Adobe Flash Player 9 or later, and Adobe SVG Viewer 3.01.
If Microsoft Edge is used, Honda address "https://www.ecom.honda-eu.com/ema10" & "https://www.ecom.honda-eu.com/sip70" should be added to Edge settings > Default Browser > Internet Explorer Compatibility.
You can Contact Us
Please refer to Terms of Service
Documents won’t open? One problem you may encounter is not being able to open certain PDF documents. Instead, you just get a blank screen except for the "Close" button at the top. Having two installed versions of Acrobat Reader can cause this problem. Solution: Un-install both versions, then reinstall the latest version. In some cases you might need to uninstall the browser, and then reinstall it, followed by Acrobat Reader. (Acrobat Reader 7 or later)
Information does not open? If you are experiencing problems with information not opening in MaRIS, the problem may be caused by third-party pop-up blocker programs. These blocker programs may interfere with the correct functioning of MaRIS (which uses pop-ups to display some types of information). If you experience problems with content not appearing, you may need to adjust the settings in your pop-up blocker.
Can’t see enough of the screen? Depending on screen size and screen resolution settings, sometimes the information scrolls off the screen. In all cases we recommend that your resolution setting is at least 1024 x 768.